Saturday, May 5, 2007

Free!! (Possibly long blog)

My first asst. tests is over =D The last day was on thursday for me which I had eas for block 1. There are other ppl who still have their tests on sat but least I'm over with that. Now it's the results that keeps me in suspense.

My business class is having a field trip to kiulap next week's monday. We're going to interview random shop managers and owners about their business. I'm in yvonne's group and we're going to interview KFC I think hahahaha. Hopefully, the owners and managers will cooperate because the teacher told us that last year there were a few owners who were annoyed with the interviews. Hope everything goes well and smooth ^.^

In other news, I went out to gdg with markus,brendon,eric and jas to watch spiderman 3. I went to eric's place in the morning then his mom send us both to gdg around 9+. Went to eat kolo mee then go and buy tickets at mall. We were charged 50c extra just for stickers for car windows even if we don't want it *coughripoffcough* Lucky there were still seats available and it's row F. We went there very early when the counter was just opening. ivan chin was suppose to come with us too but he's busy. So after buying the tickets, went to the new internet place near mac. donald called netland is it? hahaha Jas was already there, crazy dude addicted to computers. Played cc3 tiberium wars for my second time. I always lose first =( Saw drew,dan and kuok there too so played cs for some time then went to watch the movie.

Met brendon at mall cineplex then bought pepsi while they buy popcorn and such then went in for the movie.

Now SPOILERS (scroll past the next few paragraphs if you don't wanna be spoiled of the film)



The movies was awesome especially the fight scenes but there were some other lame parts such as when peter was wearing the black suit. He started feeling happy because he was manipulated by it's powers and dance, bought new clothes and act as if he's cool (well he is but this 'cool' was lame) hahahaha The best parts was when he was fighting with harry being the second green goblin and sandman. The fight scenes with venom was quite short and near to the end.

There were also some funny parts such as when peter was acting 'cool' with his boss at the office and pretty much about the boss. Sandman was great, probably invulnerable, but was fun to watch him fight spidey. Venom talks too much, revealing his human face (brock) and covering back into venom. The parts near to the end made me pitied harry. Half of his face was deformed because of spidey and yet he still helped him fought against venom and sandman. In the end, he dies trying to save spidey and venom was disintegrated by one of harry's goblin grenades. The sandman flew somewhere I don't know and the movie ends with peter meeting mary at a bar which she works as a waitress and a singer.


END SPOILERS

I've been busy in school. Have geo h/w to do and things to attend to. I need a good night's sleep. I'm starting to get headaches and sore eyes. Btw if you want to know the OST for spiderman 3, it's Signal Fire by Snow Patrol.




And this is the lyrics sheet:

The perfect words never crossed my mind,
'cause there was nothing in there but you,
I felt every ounce of me screaming out,
But the sound was trapped deep in me,
All I wanted just spin right past me,
While I was rooted fast to the earth,
I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out,

There you are standing right in front of me (x2)
All this here falls away to leave me naked,
Hold me close cause I need you to guide me to safety

No I wont wait forever (x2)

In the confusion and the aftermath,
You are my signal fire,
The only resolution and the only joy,
Is the faint spark of forgiveness in your eyes,

There you are standing right in front of me (x2)
All this here falls away to leave me naked,
Hold me close cause I need you to guide me to safety,

There you are standing right in front of me (x2)
All this here falls away to leave me naked,
Hold me close cause I need you to guide me to safety,

No I wont wait forever (x3)

That's all X)

kelvin

No comments: