Thursday, May 17, 2007

They grow in numbers...

The workload is starting to multiply by the days that passes by, double questions of geo essays, more questions and need to elaborate the points in business studies and lots of papers to file. Glad I have ps in block 3 now XD. Anyways, after the finalising of lower six mps, we are given tasks and jobs to do in school. We have to patrol the school area depending on our schedule and ensure that the school is kept in order o sumthing (cleanliness, no coupling, discipline etc) And our duties start this saturday. Mine will be in the afternoon with wei ting and asnawy during lunch time for 15 mins hahaha. Least it's not in the morning but I have duties on wednesday mornings. The head of mps also say that the election for our post such as mp of cleanliness, discipline etc, will be voted amongst the upper six mps and ourselves. Dno what pots I'll get but if we get our post already, we have mentors of the former mp post of whatever to help us with our duties. Oh wells, least my duties aren't that bad =D

A few days ago, when I went in for my econs, the tutor asks us to stand up and then announce that we are now members of the ECA which stands for economic conference academy or sumthing like that hahaha. We also get posts and names for our group and our econs group is called L207 and we each get ranks to prove who's the better econs student. My rank is currently L/C that is, left colonel or sumthing else ( i forgot =P) and those who fail econs or get lower than 50 gets private hahaha. The tutor then proudly announces that he's the "grand commander" or sumthing like it hahaha XD how unfair to us all and he says that he's glad we have volunteered to joined the ECA (it's actually forced to like national service for econs students) hahaha.

Probably going to kl during the june hols cause my dad wants to show us new places somewhere near penang. Hope I get sumthing new while I'm there XD My back hurts due to the amount of work I have to do in school but hey, I'm getting exercise at the same time XD Carrying tables and chairs to arrange for the upper six exams in june hahha Least its over, for now, cause I bet have to carry them back again when the exams are over lol. That's all for now.

kelvin

No comments: