Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tiring day.

So this morning after 11am, me, mirul, abu and caesar went to padang belapan by the school bus for sports day. After 40 minutes, we arrived and waited for our individual group tutors so we know what to do.

Wei ting was absent, sick maybe? hahaha. So I'm the only one left to do the duties with the senior mp (majlis pelajar) Had to ensure that the runners are present and at the starting line when the race begins. Had to run from one end to the other, but least it wasn't that difficult to find the runners. Hahahahaa. So there's the opening ceremony with the senior mps doing march past along with the individual houses doing the same thing. I wasn't involved cause I had my duties to attend to.

After all the races are done, the winner for this year is indera makhota. Sucks to be in wijaya, the worst house for sports but oh well, what to do. It ended around 4 sumthing just when my car came in time to pick me up. Now just had my shower and going to have buffet with my cousins at some restaurant later around 7. Hahahahah. I'm going to eat a LOT man, hadn't eaten lunch since 11 am just now. Was busy preparing for sports day. That's all for now.

kelvin

No comments: