Monday, May 28, 2007

>_>(repost,somethign went wrong i dunno wat>.<)

harloooo,ppl.gona blog abt past few days..lols..went to watch pirates on friday with kel jason shim n his little bro n wei xiong..kong pang pe ki >_> lol.anyway went to gym at 11 with jeremy and my cousin.jeremy lost his key at first then found it in the toilet..some one put it therelols..we went siao looking for it..then my key got lost too O_o.but turns out that my cousin took it by mistake ahahaha..ho chai so worried.>.<>.<..then went gym today..while on the way to mall with ricky his fren jason n jeremy to find daniel they all a car omos hit me..cb hua na kia ..dunno howt o give way to ppl..show off car agen ..car like shit agen..haizz..stupid ppl..must be school dropout one boh nao >_>.went to gym but felt lazy so just did these squats with weights bench presses a little then mostly worked on my chest n arms.

jeremy was acting all tough guy on the weights ahahah >.
LOL
tomoro suppose to be my off day from gym but i finish chem at 2.30 since no pracs..soo go lo..ahahaha gona do cardiovascular exercises tomoro.first.then went to net land after gym played cs..lol the most funny event was that in speedrun i climbed on ricky over the wall then kinglin rush our side killed ricky and then i killed him while on the wall..lol.ricky was like 'CB,climb up wall agen let me die!'LOL.then palyed tiberium wars with ricky king n jason..me n ricky against king n jason..lol.jason used scrin..i rushed him with 6 apcs filled with rockets and 3 predators tanks n 2 mamoth tanks..went through his side entrance easy XDi got snipers to kill his anti tankt roops..lol.then went on to king's base so heavily defended by obelisks -.-..i got my commando into place then asked ricky to ion cannon his pwer plants then got my commando in and bombed the base to hell..lol king sent his 10 avatars(giant robots)i emp them and use my commando to blow all 10 of them one by one XD one man army..wooooo.LOLfunnn..anyway gona do hw soon ..haiz so many ahaha gona be up late XD.wils play tribalwars (www.tribalwars.net) kel u too.lol BTW my mpr results are out i got BBBC..LOL..Eas-B,BIO-C,CHem-B(i dont know how the hell i get this,LOL),MATHS-B.not bad not bad at all.LOL..



Eric 'Raven' Lim

No comments: