Sunday, May 27, 2007

The feelings of ANIMA

To my 1st girl-friend (note: its girl-friend, not girlfriend i.e. no sort of lovey-dovey relationship) that I made in INTI. It’s been long since we've last chatted. When we chat, things sounded ok, but when I see u over the week, there’s a glint of sadness in your eyes that can envelope the light. Well, I don’t know much or rather I don’t know anything but I pray that you’ll get better soon in whatever problems you have. I know I’m not someone to confide your problems to so I’ll do the best thing I can, i.e. pray for you, in honor of our friendship.

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and learn not onto your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your path.

Prayer is a powerful thing. While praying, the answer doesn’t come automatically. While God heard your prayer, it still takes time for the answer to reach you. This is because the devil always tries to stop God’s answers from reaching you. In the book of Daniel, it took 21days for God’s answer to reach Daniel as the Prince of Persia tried to stop the angel from reaching him. So I want to encourage you, do not lose heart. Pray consistently and fervently. God hears and He answers. Never lose hope. Do not doubt God.

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

(taken from: Still – Hillsongs)


It's You who heals and forgives
It's You Jesus I believe

You are God
You're the God of miracles
You're the God that makes me whole
and I will worship
I will worship you

(taken from: God of Miracles – Planetshakers)

I don’t know if you will be reading my blog but…this is what I can do. Whenever something important happens, when a situation happens, even if I’m not related to it, it still pains my heart to see it happen. Even when I’m broken-hearted, even when I’m depressed, God is there for me. So seek Him.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

I know you believe in Him and trust him. But this is just an advice. Heed it if you will, I have no position to do say anything on your choice. Peace

God bless.


Wilson Lee (in ANIMA state)

No comments: