Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Letter of....?

Just a quick update on what's going on, English interview tomorrow! topic: GM food. pitiful isn't it?
INTIBALL 6.30pm on Saturday,
30th June - 1st July Cultural Mandate by Rev. Kong Hee at CHC KL 9am - 9pm
Assignments due: the coming week. Completion: 0%, 100% left

Now..."The Letter of...?" written by the one who's too free for his own good.

Source of inspiration : The inanimate objects that just stare at you e.g. a mirror
Style: Freestyle
Genre: You figure it out
Written by: Bullcrapper no.1
Edited by: The DSL
Published by: the only one insane enough to publish this

[start]
Dear beautiful,
The moment I laid my eyes on you, I know you are the one for me. Even when I go home and close my eyes, all I can think of is you.

I think I may have fallen in love with you. The sweet aroma that you emit every single time I pass by you is the smell of heaven. It always sets my heart a flutter.

I know there was one time where my lips accidentally touched yours. I do apologize for that. However I must say this, the feeling on my lips were indescribable. The taste left lingering in my tongue was sweet and savoring.

As I left your skin each time we brush pass, it's soft and smooth, like a baby's, a delight to hold and feel. Even my friends agreed that you are the best of all.

Oh my darling! Oh sweet double beef egg and cheeseburger! How I miss and adore you.

From your loving fan,
xxxxx
[end]


Now wasn't that refreshing? HAHAHA,
I bet at least 30% of you people reading this will be thinking it was a love letter.
95% of you will be "WTH??!!",
5% of you will say "This is a work of an insane genius" and 100% of you will say "this guy's retarded"

yes, in case if you're wondering why this letter was written, its all well and good. no mental health problems no nothing. its just an English classwork that we had to do in class. ^^

yes....currently im the active one....so yes! having fun ppl?

No comments: