Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back to Bumsville

Just got back yesterday and rather than making an introduction, I'll just blog of my days in kl.

Day 1:

Arrived in KL and was picked up by my aunt in her van to carry our luggage.Went to the hotel to check in then went to my grandmother's place to see her and meet the other family members.Then went out to eat dinner.Had steamboat, it was great and I hadn't had one in a long time.Then went back to hotel,unpack and went to sleep. Was too tired due to the long trip from airport to places and hotel and etc.

Day 2:

Went to eat ba khut teh for breakfast, It was so good and delicious for me as I hadn't eaten one for a whole year T.T then went to check out at the hotel and get my dad's fren car. Honda acorde or sumthing like that, the new model. It was the best car I had used to travel in my holidays XD went to KL and check in at the ritz carlton hotel, great hotel, think five star? XD then went to lowyat to buy wireless router for my sis's fren and bought other stuff there then it's off to sungai wang.Shop till lunch then eat at a famous shop outside kl.Ate fish head, so awesome XD it was the best fish I've ever eaten in malaysia. Then went back to shopping till 5 sumthing so decided to have tea at the restaurant in the mall.We had dim sum. Then went to shop some more till night, didn't realise it was already 9.30 at night XD Ate seafood then went back to hotel and sleep.

Day 3:

Went to pasar raya there and look at stuff, nothing nice or good there, boring. I was yawning away most of the time there.Then went to central market. That place is big for a small building. Saw this shirt which says "Keep malaysia clean, throw your rubbish to singapore". Whoever wears that in singapore proly wants to die early XD Of course, I didn't buy that.Bought more stuff there and check out this man playing a weird music instrument. Was nice to see and hear. Then eat at food court there. Had fried rice while my sis have mee sua (water mee, mee soup w/e) Had a bit of tom yam too hahaha. Spicy XD Then went to walk around outside central market. Went to bookstore and places.Was fun. Then for dinner, had some chinese food. Forgot what it was =/ went back to hotel and sleep. The bed is comfy XD and we have our own personal butler hahaha but we never called him, kesian him XD

Day 4:

Had murtabak and the indian stall.Better than brunei's food XD then went to one utama to buy my sis's stuff. On the way there, stop by at the science dome. It was really big XD beats OGDC in brunei. Lots of cool stuff to see there, likee like how our cells are made and such. Was really fun.Then its off to one utama.The place was really big and we were only in the first block of the complex. Talk about big XD Had italian food for lunch there.The price is so expensive for one dish so I had fertucini carbonara. Was okay but the price is like rm 16 for one =/ Then went back to kl and shop at lot 10 area. My mom bought a guess handbag and my sis went out with her fren to shop elsewhere. Had koloyok for dinner, so sweet. I ate so many bowls of rice there XD Walk around the hotel and then went back to the room and sleep. The cleaners there, because it's a five star hotel, always leave chocolate cookies after they clean, very very nice indeed XD

Day 5:

Check out the hotel, then went back to klang and check in at crystal crown hotel there. After that, went to pick up my aunt and eat at the restaurants there. Then went to lowyat to buy her a new computer.It was cheap, we negotiated to buy it at rm1,700 for almost everything it offers. Not bad at all XD.Then went to walk around the place for some time to check the prices there then went back to klang, eat and dinner and later went to the fun fair to look at the things there. It was fun, played two games only because one token was like rm2. So expensive. Won a doll and key chain hahahah. then went back to hotel and sleep.

Day 6:

Check out of the hotel and went to eat ba khut teh at the restaurant with my relatives. I'm going to miss eating it T.T went straight to airport and flew back around 12. Arrived at 3 sumthing. We were picked up by my cousins so it was fun being with them when we got back. Ate dinner, had lots of good stuff to eat but wasn't as good as the food in KL T.T then played xbox and sleep.

Okay, that's all for what I did in KL.Too lazy to describe them one by one cause net is slow now.Downloading music and episodes right now XD School is tomorrow, bummer =/ Wish I was still in KL. Bought lots of stuff there. Think I'm going to bangkok in september with my cousins, I hope so XD I need more vacation and holidays outside brunei hahaha. I'm off to eat soon, so hungry T.T bb.

kelvin

No comments: