Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Whatever's on my mind, I speak

I like having my com in my room. It's like able to chat with ppl everyday and I'm never bored at all in terms of loneliness =D Now here's what I like to talk about today, night rain. I hate night rain. Firstly, most of my favourite television programs starts around 6 - 8 pm, and when the rain comes, astro is unable to function. Second is the fact that I like going online throughout my free time and when the rains in brunei fall, chances are that thunderstorms and lightning will happen. My com dies, whole house falls into darkness and the third thing is those insects which flies into your home for the light. I dno what they are but they sure are annoying enough to make me wish that they become extinct by next week. Least the rain is gone for now but I hope those insects won't come back. Go to the forest, you belong with your kin not with us. We squish your kind and smother them in our hands. Anyways, it seems that I'm still in brunei. My parents decided to cancel their miri trip so I'm still here in brunei u_u Least I have my computer and friends to entertain me lol. Currently streaking through friendster and reading ppl's profiles. Soon school's gonna re-open again by monday and then it's work and study for the first assessment test bummer. I'll stop here, don't want to take all the space up XD



kelvin the peasant >_>

No comments: