Saturday, March 24, 2007

Furbies O_O

So I woke up early in the morning today. Didn't really do much but went to reformat my com around 8.30 in the morning.Think there's a trojan virus or some sort in it that's what the guy at the com shop told me so My cousins and I went to walk around yayasan to buy groceries and food for lunch. I didn't buy anything tho. I'm sick with coughing and nose block so I'm not really in the mood to eat at all. After yayasan, we went back home to eat and rest till around 2 plus then went back to the com shop to get my reformatted computer. While getting the com back, I went to the pet link store at kiulap and saw the animals there. There's this fish which I thought was a toy but it was breathing and moving O.o So after getting the com, we went to the bakery store next door to get something to eat. I only get a slice of pizza only. Wasn't in the mood to eat at all. Then when we went back, I have to install all the programs back then by 8 sumthing we had dinner with my uncle and aunt. After dinner they played card games and stuff with money. I don't do that sort so I went back into my room to install everything back. Am now watching my cousin play gta vice city stories then maybe gonna go shower soon. They brought their cats over btw and they're both twins. My family cat hates them dno why maybe intruding personnal space? XD school gonna start on monday O_O I'm going to have to start waking up early again u_u Hope the assesstment test isn't near yet. I havent fully understand economics yet. My econs teacher teaches badly. He speaks one sentence,stops for a while then starts a new sentence @_@ Think I understand the textbook more than him.Somehow my mind is telling me to think about furbies O_< I dno why weird eh? It just pops into my head. I'll stop here today



kelvin ^(O.O)^

No comments: