Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hello

Just got back from school. Today we had this CCA meet thingy which starts at 2.30 till 4.30. They told us that we MUST wear our sports attire but when I got there, all we had to do was to confirm our club activity and what we're taking then we can go. I'm like wth? Then what's the point of wearing the bloody attire and staying till 4.30?!! Anyways, I went to my classes and wasn't given any h/w, mostly were classwork and teaching. Only h/w I had was english AS which only need to define the genre of books. Did it during my ps time and waited for the rest of the sas ppl at the canteen till lunch. I am ALONE in my ps time. No friends or someone I recognise at all V_V It's sad to just sit around and listen to mp3 songs for 55 mins but what to do. Least I get to do all my work quietly. I'm going to go shower and play maple then eat dinner and play maple then sleep, continue my school life tomorrow again. It's really tiring to walk all the way down to ground floor just to get my file and my registration class is on the third floor. Oh and when I came into pte, I'm the only one who brought food from home in the sas group but now wei ting and the others are doing the same thing too wheeee!! They say it makes them hungry everytime I eat something brought from home XD It's so that I can save money and not buy crappy food they have there (no offense but tasteless fried rice is not worth my one dollar) We're also having this debate thing in pte and because of that, my eas tutor is giving us free periods to watch the debate for wednesday and thursday. And amirul and caesar is in the debate thing lol. I'm going to have fun watching them tomorrow and saturday's a holiday!!



kelvin

No comments: