Thursday, March 22, 2007

fatigue @_@

blek >.<>_>,man i swear..hes getting addcited to it everyday..lolx.after that my father tapaued lunch for me n my bro, while waiting for him i watched las vegas season 4 episode 13 ^^.so nice n funny..lol.u ppl shud watch ahaha.i then went to play maple a bit n dota till 4 from 2 oclock that is.went jogging after that, weather was quite nice..jogged around my cousin's neighbourhood then walked back home.bathed n then ate dinner where after dinner i waged war on my maths hw did around 11 questions hope to finish the other 9 tomoro as well as my bio project centrioles(pronounced Sen-twee-Ol-s) >_>,have to make a presentation on power point at least 3 slides...anyone got a pendrive i can borow,i left mine at wils hse last time n he gave it to chef wan(safwan) who is now looking for it -_-"..dont let it be lost plsssss..ZZzzzZ.
im worried about chemistry....theres gona be a test when we come back to schoool haizz.still struggling wit moles...frigging moles..shud have taken business..im better with words..aiyeeeeeee.but oh well have to try my best anyways...hopefully tomorow wud be a more productive day for me LOLS =P



Eric 'Tired' Lim >.<

No comments: