Thursday, April 26, 2007

Round the corner we go.

First asst. test is next week and I haven't even revised anything yet!! There's too many things to do and I have lots of assignments to finish up on plus all my tests are on tuesday and wednesday. I feel so heavy right now =( On the other hand, I went swimming with my cousins last week and got a sunburn on my whole back. It hurts so much on monday but now I can't feel the pain anymore. School is fine. Sometimes I feel super hyper other times I feel angry and random hahaha. Now the good news. I am taller than abu bakar!! hahahahaha XD I was bored last week and ask abu to see who's taller hahaha.

Today we had this al-quran reading competition which we MUST watch. It's compulsary. I sat in there for one hour hearing the ppl scream their lungs out. Glad there's amirul and caesar to make me laugh and pass the time by. After that one hour, I can't take it anymore so we walk out along with a few other ppl who's car came to pick them up. Waited in the canteen area till my car came around 4 sumthing. That's all now, going to be very busy over the weekends studying and doing my assignments. I'm hungry right now =/


kelvin

No comments: