Thursday, April 12, 2007

Homework everywhere =.=

Just came back from supa save, it seems that my family is having spaghetti for dinner and it looks so good but I won't be eating it cause will be going to gdg soon. gonna meet up with old friends and maybe watch a movie.

School is still the same, nothing much happens except for homework, I've got lots to do today, I have to draw a map for geo, finish a business studies essay and do my english as essay where I have to summarize a passage from any book which I like to read. I'll get it from the book tom saywer since it's easy and simple. Needs to be 150 words. Yesterday, which was wednesday, it was my group B12 to raise the flag and I was nominated to raise it. I was suppose to raise it with another guy but he wasn't there at all, leaving me alone to do it but lucky my classmate helped me raise it. I almost hung the flag upside down btw. It's not easy to raise it you know. I thought it would get all tangled with the string when it was being raised, fortunately nothing bad happen =)

I'll probably be going out on sat with my cousins to buy my stuff and theirs so I'm going to be very busy during the weekends. Hope I can finish all my h/w by tonight, I don't like leaving things unattended.

kelvin

No comments: