Monday, April 9, 2007

One of you >_>

My topic title says it all. I'm now a bruneian and I'll be remaking my ic tomorrow afternoon. Things have been quite weird lately. Every time when it rains on saturdays, my internet will be lost for like two days which means that I can't go on9 during the weekends =(

About school, Pte lost to MS (maktab sains) in the english debate but least we beat maktab duli =D but that doesn't mean that we're better than MD. Everyone in school has been busy lately and I seem to be the only one sitting around and doing nothing. Makes me feel like I have no life XD Our tagboard is so dull lately and I seem to be posting mostly at markus' blog, more like spamming the tagboard. Last week I joined the japanese culture club thing at pte as my 'intellectual' cca but quit and took another cca.The club wasn't as fun as I thought it was, all about learning the language and making sushi and flower arranging.

Now what's the deal with transformers? I understand that the producers decided to make a movie about what little boys used to watch as their favourite cartoon but I don't quite get the story behind it. Still I'm hoping to watch it by this week somewhere because I'm going to have a class test by the next two weeks or somewhere near the end of this month so I want to concentrate on my studies.

Right now I'm hoping to save most of my allowance to up my com. I went to yayasan with my cousins the other day and saw a wayy better multi purpose keyboard wayy better than what I have now. Think it has a usb port at it's sides and headset and microphone adapter o sumthing. That way, I'm able to use my multi usb hub/port o sumthing. I'm not that rich like some ppl so don't try to tell me that it's old or you don't care <_< That's all for now.

kelvin

No comments: