Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bored...very bored..

Hey people.Its been 20 days again since my last post.haha.Well what with the chinese new year celebrations and laziness =p ,its been hard to blog XD.But yeah, as kel said theres been little going on lately.This puts most people in a moody 'phase' or attitude.The current weather is also not helping.-.-.I mean, it rains almost every morning,and its cold,very cold in school.=\,but we cant do anything about that...

Well.Chinese new year was kinda a blast,although there were no open houses at my grandparents places as my grandmother passed away last year,on my mum's side and my great grandmother pass away last year also on my father's side..sooo it was not as fun as the previous years but still fun at my friends places.Went to jen hao's,Dan's and calvin's during the CnY.Then next big event was dan's birthday.Haha gambling as usual there.Jia yun and Jon Tee won a lot there that nite...sooo luckyy.triples all the way.haha.i lost a lot at jen hao's...40+ =\.Didnt win anything at calvin's.oh yeah i learned rummy at cal's haha,i sort of get it now.these were the only events worth mentioning...and well as most know already,i got my psp,nice light bluee =),got it last thursday.

Hmmm.Lately i'm been feeling fat...i have to spend more time at the gym.Dont wanna be like last time >.<.Chem's being a problem too.Lessons are boring and dull,thank goodness i'm going for tution,much more reliable >_>.on a personal note,i find it very ....how do you say...beh song-ish,that i cant drive yet..I cant wait,man.seriously,its not nice always having to depend on people bringing you around.I mean its fine every 3 days or so but you just dont want to trouble them..And besides most people go out at night during which they have transport and i dont, so i always have to go back early nad miss out on some fun =(.Heck,Have to wait a few more months but it seemsss so longgg.oh well..


Eric 'Raptor' Lim

No comments: