Monday, February 18, 2008

Bored

After being away for some time off the blooger, I'm finally back. Writer's block so yea, and I got a lot of things to think about. One of them was rather depressing; my future.

Friend: What do you wanna be in the future?

Me: (Utter silence)

Seriously, it's that sad. After coming back from school the other day, I lie on my bed and thought of what I could be with my subjects; English, Business studies, economics and geography. I could become something that has got to do with business studies and economics but that would mean that I've wasted my time taking up geography when I could just go for maths. Ah well, I always wait for what the future holds for me anyways.

Well, results and what-not were out last month and now the intake for the lower six students are done and over soo next monday is the day when they finally get to study in pte. One word: Traffic. Hate them lots especially when I'm late for school, even though I live about 5-10 minutes away by driving but it's still the same with traffic.

Watched Jumper last friday, the day after it's premiere. It wasn't bad actually, I liked the action scenes. Won't spoil much for you ppl who haven't watched it yet.And of course, this year's cny is the year of the rat. Like my uncle said during my open house, I quote; "A great year to kill lots of rats :D ".

Lately, school's been boring these days, nothing much to talk about, just sit around during break and lunch. Everyone is nowhere to be found and I tend to be meeting ppl I rarely met and talk to these days because of boredom. Other than studying and doing my h/w, whenever I'm free, I do what's best for my health: standing around -.- . Well, this is merely nothing more than an update and I realised that the music section is out of our blog. I was about to update it just now when I couldn't find it at all. Btw, sorry for the delays of updating, seems that way because there's nothing interesting at all so the updates are slooooow.

kelvin

No comments: