Saturday, January 5, 2008

New year, new motives, old mind

First off, happy new year to everyone out there. It's 2008 this time with an '8' for infinity which I sure as hell don't hope that my pile of work is infinite but sadly it is. Being an upper classman and a senior of PTE, I feel no changes happening since my class is still the same on the third floor which is tiring.

Kicking off the second day of this new year was the first day of school. T'was great to see everyone in school again but was boring to see the school buildings. And when I was hoping to not start any trouble for this year as much as I could, the first problem already arrived on the second day in school. Discipline master caught me for my hair (Which I thought was better than his, waayy better) And was forced to cut my hair on friday -.- It's either that or he'll cut it for me and don't underestimate him, he's all M.I.B with the school and last year, cut my friend's hair himself because it was long and he was rebellious. The discipline master took out a pair of scissors and a comb and threatened me to cut it by friday or else. During the whole lecturing time of him against me, my mind was thinking of all sorts of things like "I wonder what's good to eat in the canteen this year" or "This guy knows how to lecture on hair, yet his hair touches the collar and he's using gel." After that lecture, he told me to wash my hair and get rid of the wax/gel or w/e I'm using. I told him it was natural that I am not using anything like that so yea. (It's true)

I still got my haircut on friday. I wanted it cut anyways. Got my house repainted this year. Same color as last year so nothing special about it, just the new paint smell. I'm hoping to see what happens when March arrives with the new intakes of lower six students. School rules are still the same. Thats all.

kelvin

No comments: