Thursday, December 6, 2007

Can't take it...

1st day:

The water has been cut off in my housing area and it's probably going to be for more than two days but I still can depend on my water tank for water. Spend the rest of my day playing video games and watching tv to preserve my mentality for water.

2nd day:

Water tank has no more water. Who ever knew the water would run out in one day. My mind is starting to drift into madness. I can't utilise the water to my everyday needs at all. I bet this will still continue tomorrow. Damn, if I could go back a couple of days ago, I should have opt to go and stay at my cousin's place in KB but noo, I wanna stay at home because I wanna finish my bleach episodes. At 98 right now and I've got all the episodes already. I'll be going to their place on the 15th anyways. Gonna go Miri with them and enjoy... That is, if I can survive this first.

3rd day:

The water has arrived :D As soon as it came, I began to turn on every tap at home. I was gonna get scolded for leaving them to run but who cares, there's water!! Anyways, scratch all that you have read so far, it was sarcasm. December holidays have finally arrived and I'm not going anywhere out of brunei this december.... again -.- I'll probably wind up staying at my cousin's place in kb somewhere in mid-december till the holidays are over. Maybe go down to miri or sumthing with them. I have a few holiday homework to do but I'm too lazy to do it. My teachers will probably forget about them anyways like my homework for the third term holiday. I wrote an essay of 900 words and my english tutor forgets about it after the hols. Waste my time -.- Will update when something new hits me in december.

kelvin

No comments: