Saturday, November 3, 2007

AS exams =(

Well I finally have the time to blog so here goes. Had my english AS last tuesday was it? It was horrible -.- The passage they gave us was.... Spice girls DX My mind went blank and for 1 hr and 15 mins, I was writing up a whole load of rubbish on the paper. I don't know what to write about that passage. Paper 2 is next week along with my economics too so gotta start reading up again -.-

Anyways, Yesterday I went to my first acts 29 meet- thing. Not bad, I had fun especially meeting up some old friends and lots of new friends. Another plus to it was that the place was renovated so it's still new hahaha. I followed jacky's car to go there otherwise I'd have no transport.

Later tonight I'm going to sheraton for dinner buffet-style XD I'm gonna eat alot =p My weight isn't a problem anyway lol. Currently downloading and watching heroes season 2. It rocks XD But they only have the latest episode which is episode 6 =/ I want more!!! XD

Before I end this post, here's a joke, one of my favourites XD

A man was living in a very secluded part of a large desert, away from civilization. He lived by the small animals, insects, and occasional plants that are able to survive in that area. The only living companion he had was his camel. A lot of times, in his loneliness, his sexual longings would be so strong that he attempted to make it with his camel but the camel would start moving violently and his attempts always fail.

One day a beautiful, sexy lady who was lost in the desert, was crawling towards his tent begging for food and water. "Sir, I would do anything you desire if you would spare me food and water". "Anything?" He grinned. "Yes, anything" the lady replied desperately. So without hesitation he gave the lady a generous amount of food and water and allowed her to rest for a while while he excitedly thinks about what will happen next. When the lady had totally recovered she presented herself to the man and said "Well, a deal is a deal, I'm ready to do anything you desire"

The man looked so happy and said "Yes, finally! Come, hold the camel."

Enjoy.

kelvin

No comments: