Thursday, July 5, 2007

A little word from me.

Somehow this blog is being updated slowly, oh wells, can't blame if we're busy. Anyways, just went through my 2nd asst. test this week, still have one more paper to go on monday, so busy =.= And I'm having my finals in august. Gah! Going to be very very busy with work. Anywhos, I'll be going to bangkok during the holiday in september, probably for a week there. Everyone's bummed out in work at school, I'm in the same boat as them but with less work. I still haven't gotten my badge yet, seniors are slow in handing them down hahaha, hope we get the badges by next week XD

I still haven't watch transformers yet =/ Hoping to watch this saturday with faiz, and maybe watch die hard 4.0 too hahaha. This saturday, my english as class is going to watch a movie called frankenstein XD Hope it's interesting. Our first eas video, and its a movie ^^ Watch the first part of it this saturday afternoon and not sure of the other part =( I did somewhat badly in my economics, hope I get at least a credit, the data response was a killer one. Then for my eas, we had to write up a letter from a teenager to a person who replies with help and advice. I wrote of social life problems =.= Least I finished the whole thing hahaha

Going to wave flag during sultan's birthday, hope we get the shade. Only a few selected ones have to go for it, lucky me -.- That's all for now.

kelvin

No comments: